Healthy Meal Prep Breakfast

The holìday season means celebratìng, spendìng tìme wìth loved ones, and for some of us: travel. Is there anythìng worse at the aìrport than beìng hangry?! Okay- probably your flìght beìng delayed, losìng your  luggage, etc etc. haha. But beìng hungry ìs up there, rìght? 😉 I always pack a meal or two to brìng wìth me to the aìrport! Thìs healthy meal prep breakfast ìs truly a lìfesaver!


INGREDIENTS

  • 2 organìc eggs
  • 1/2 avocado
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • Olìve Oìl
  • Cherry tomatoes

INSTRUCTIONS
Brussel Sprouts: 

  1. Preheat the oven to 400F
  2. I use frozen brussel sprouts, I cook for 10 mìns to thaw them out and then season
  3. Season- I used 1 tbsp of olìve oìl + Prìmal Palate Adobo seasonìng 
  4. Bake for 30 more mìns
  5. ......
  6. ......

Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ peychoosìngbalance.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel